Exciting news, movie lover!
Starting in February, the North Park Theatre will be renting out our auditorium to a limited number of movie fans, effectively giving YOU absolute control over the BIGGEST SCREEN in Buffalo, NY!
The possibilities are (almost...) endless!
Here are the details:
- Rental parties should be limited to 1-6 people of the same family or household.
- Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance.
- Popcorn and soda will be available as a $10 PRE-SALE combo per person.
Films longer than 120 minutes will be subject to an additional charge.
- No decorations are allowed, ie confetti, balloons, etc.
- Any damage to the theater will be billed to the renter. (Please don't damage the theater!)
- Masks must be worn before taking your seat, and all guests must adhere to social distancing measures.
- If you feel sick before your rental, please let us know and we will reschedule. Guests experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must stay home.
- If for any reason we can't accommodate your rental, we will promptly refund your fee or reschedule your date.
All content-related inquiries can be directed to our Program Director, Ray Barker, at email@example.com.
The short answer is, if you can dream it, we can do it.
See you at the movies!